Come check us out! Booth 2057
We will be offering free education classes on the spot!
June 4-5, 2017 beginning at 10 am and the start of every hour. Classes are both days and last 15 minutes each.
- 10 a.m. Beating the IRS at its own game. What to do when you get a letter from the IRS.
- 11 a.m. Independent contractor or an employee, and how to pay them.
- 1 p.m. She quit and filed for unemployment. Avoiding unemployment claims.
- 2 p.m. Payroll taxes: avoiding pitfalls and mistakes, and staying compliant.
- 3 p.m. How to get commissioned staff to do the work you give them.
- 4 p.m. Why you need an employee handbook and how to write one.
Orlando/Orange County Convention Center
Show Guide - Check out our ad on page 57.