Most business owners have never thought to calculate and compare the costs of doing in-house payroll vs. outsourcing payroll processing. Here are a few things to consider before you continue to process your payroll in-house:
1. Your payroll costs are spread out among many functions so it's difficult to accurately determine all the cost components.
2. You are already having someone that does payroll so you don't ever think about it.
3. Most business owners have never tried to put the costs together.
4. You've been doing it this way for years.
5. You think your payroll processor is fully aware of all federal and state employment tax laws and regulations.
If you would like to know your total cost of doing payroll in-house feel free to contact us!