GetPayroll Complete Full-Service Online Payroll
Plus HR Solutions
We are your small business payroll superheroes.
How are we different than the rest? We offer payroll tailored for small businesses from one employee up to 50 employees, and offer more services, more compliance, and more support, for less. Guaranteed.
Our full service payroll services are all-inclusive online services that are accessible 24/7, seven days a week online from any device (computer, laptop, tablet, iPhone).
All-Inclusive Full-Service Payroll Services
- Direct Deposit and/or Debit Card
- Live Payroll Checks
- Payroll tax filings & deposits
- New hire reporting
- W-2s & 1099s (if electronic)
- CPA's on staff*
- Custom Reporting
- Free Software Updates
- Unlimited live training
- Superior Customer Support
Lifetime Employee Portal
- View and print check stubs
- View and print W-2s
- View payroll history
- View PTO balance and information
Protect Your Business & Strengthen Your Team
My HR Source is a cloud-based suite of integrated HR resources to help employers manage their workforce and stay compliant. Three major components include a Compliance library, Employee training, Access to live HR experts and much more.
HR Plus - Included with every payroll service-free of charge
- Federal Employee Handbook
- Access to a self-service HR library, 24/7, composed and maintained by employment lawyers, accountants and HR experts.
- Federal, State and Local Compliance Poster Program
- LifeMart Employee Discount Program
Upgrade to HR Prime and get all the Benefits of HR Plus, including our Poster program and LifeMart and
- Your own certified HR Experts available via phone and email to answer questions, render advice, and follow up with research to resolve any HR issues. (8 am to 7 pm Monday through Friday CST)
- State Employee Handbook (added to your Federal)
- 24/7 Mobile App access
Upgrade to HR Pro and get all the Benefits of HR Plus AND HR Prime, including our Poster program and LifeMart and
- Over 250 on line training courses including:
- Sexual Harassment—What Employees Need to Know (E/S)
- Sexual Harassment—What Supervisors Need to Know
- Social Media and Sexual Harassment
- Stop Sexual Harassment—California Supervisors Revised April 1, 2016 (E/S)
- Stop Sexual Harassment—Employees
- Employers can assign course tracks by employee and monitor their progress.
- A certificate is issued to the employee as each course is completed.
A La Carte Business and Employee Management Services
We are always looking for ways to make your life easier. As a business owner, you have enough to think about. Let us help streamline your business needs with our affordable a la carte services.
- Workers' Compensation Placement Services
- Time Clock (Web Based)
- Time Clock (Physical)
- Retirement Plan Administration - Coming 2019
- Benefits Administration - Coming 2019
- Applicant Tracking - Coming 2019
- Employee Onboarding - Coming 2019
- Employee Background Screening Services - Coming 2019
- More to come!
Need a little more custom services? We've got you covered.
- UPS Delivery
- Local Courier Service
- USPS Delivery
- Certified Payroll
- Workers' Comp Report
- Check Signing Services
- Check Stuffing Services
- Quick Books Export File
- Printed Annual W-2 Forms
- Printed Annual 1099 Forms