Have you been thinking of switching payroll providers but aren’t sure of the best time of year to make the change? Well, now is the time! The best time is the beginning of the new year. January 1, 2017 is a great day to start your payroll with GetPayroll.
Why January 1?While any day is a great day to switch to GetPayroll, there are some beneficial business reasons to switching your payroll service provider and doing your first payroll at the New Year. You may be saying, “But that’s not my pay period!” That’s OK. It’s not the end of the pay period that controls the year it is the check date.
7 Advantages to Making the Switch on January 1st
1. There are no year-to-date totals to balance.Everything starts out at zero. No lost records or tedious balancing of all the past payrolls for the year. If you’ve ever had any trouble with your totals, or you’re not the best at organizing your payroll, this is a great way to start off the new year.
2. There are no tax returns for which complete information is not available. All the year's returns are complete and GetPayroll will take full responsibility for getting 2017 and beyond absolutely correct and submitted on time. Our owner is also a CPA so you have double the assurance that your payroll taxes will be done right.
Did you know that 33% of small business owners get fined for doing payroll incorrectly, often because they’re trying to do it on their own or they simply don’t know some of the information? We take that worry away.
3. It’s an easy time to switch from your payroll software.There is no carry over data to worry about. You won’t have to deal with obsolete software. No longer will you have to pay for your annual upgrades or a new version of your software. We will take care of all of that at no charge.
4. If you have considered switching your paydays, this is the best time to change them.Do you want to switch paydays, pay periods or time between payroll end date and a payday? This is the perfect time to switch dates or to help your cash flow by extending the time between the end of the pay period and the payday.
5. It’s a great time to clean up all employee terminations and new hires.We begin the year with only those that are currently employed. All of the old data stays in the old system and does not clutter the new files.
6. The tax year is probably complete as well, making shifting things even easier.We will deposit all your taxes and make sure they are paid on time, guaranteed. You can forget about making deposits and filing forms allowing you more time to spend on making money for your company.
7. There is no confusion as to who will remit the tax monies.You or your previous service bureau finishes the previous year and we will make all your deposits and filings from then on.
Start the Year Off Right with More Protection Get better risk mitigation by upgrading to a service bureau with CPAs on staff. Without a CPA to help guide you, your employment taxes are a trap waiting for the IRS to spring on you. Remember what we said? 33% of small business owners get fined for doing payroll incorrectly. Eliminate that fear today.
The GetPayroll PromiseRisk-Free, Stress-Free, Easy, All-Inclusive Payroll & Payroll Tax Compliance Services, Finally!
What You Get With GetPayrollNo ContractNo Setup FeesAffordable Flat Rate PricingNo Hidden FeesDirect DepositsCPAs On StaffPayroll Tax Filings & DepositsReportingW-2s & 1099sSoftware with Free UpdatesLive Training & Live ChatHuman Support with Personal Touch5x More Tax CompliantAnd much more.
It's a No Brainer!Give us a call today at 972-353-0000 or click on the REQUEST MORE INFORMATION button at the bottom left of the screen!
Ready to Start Now?Complete our online enrollment by clicking the GET STARTED TODAY button. We’ll handle the rest.
Don't Miss Our Content!Click here to sign up for our emails as we will be posting about these topics and more.Related: 5 Top Reasons To Switch Your Payroll Provider TodayRelated: Download and Print your FREE Labor Posters and Find Out Which Posters You Need